Sunday, November 27, 2011

What's next?

Assalamualaikum :)

Happy school holiday Dazzers :D Hope this school holiday brings you lots of happiness from your family and friends... During this school holiday we planned to design new crafts and maybe make some school holiday promotions. I planned to make kpop goodies cause I got many orders from Kpoppers.. Maybe some crafts that have hangul alphabets on it... But I'm still buzy watching korean dramas and game shows :P I'm looking forward to do it :)

First, we re-designed Nametag 3 (RM5) as above... This is not the real design, we totally gonna sew the alphabets and put the fibres. We gonna sew the alphabets on a base. It remained RM5.

Moustache !
RM3


Ice cream
RM3.50

So this is Nametag 4. One alphabet is RM 0.50. Add RM1 for the base.
Sayang = RM0.50 x RM6
= RM3

RM3 + RM1
=RM4


Logry Monster. Because I'm love hungry ajjsjfja I'm just bored lol
RM4

That;s all for now, Happy school holidays :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com